• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kitaeji Shigefusa Santoku 165mm - Brand New/Unused

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedtran

Banned
Reaction score
Ordered this a little while ago and actually completely forgot about it till I got a text notification of delivery (to my parents house of all places), finally was able to grab it today. Brand new and unused.

Just don't really think I'll use this much so want to have it find a good new home.

Looking for: DT ITKs, Katos, Other Shigs, or something interesting. Willing to add cash =)

Value $385 but primarily looking for trades.

BnrW1uo.jpg

Also very much would be interested in Catcheside, Devin Thomas (not just ITK but of any kind), and possibly an Ealy =)

Responding to all PMs now, If I missed yours please send me another.

Uh-oh, looks like you've got plenty of attention so far but message also kind of sent

This one is headed to Oz.

Thank you everyone for the interest =)

I tried to close the loop with everyone through PM, if I did not I apologize.

Cheers,
Michael

All Shigefusas (Shigefusi?) go to Australia. More Shigs than people :)

:(

If you ask me, the place us too rough to appreciate something like a Shig. If you could have chosen, NZ would have made a better home

Australia?? Geez. Oh well, hope you got something nice for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back