Do any of you love any of your knives *this* much?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear , where is Mike Davis when you need him the most , he could make a knife way better ( and looking too) than this and tattoo on the guy way better than this too

Hm… I believe Mike Davis is the only maker on this forums who can rehandle this particular knife :)

That is brutal, I have me some tattoos but I have never seen a kitchen knife one that looks good.

At first I was going to say something a bit cutting. Upon reflecting on it now I just feel sad; for him, his parents, and any children he may have. Does he even know it's misspelled?

I didn't realise it was a "he", I guess long hair and ear piercings throw me off really easily when I'm not really looking.

I didn't realise it was a "he", I guess long hair and ear piercings throw me off really easily when I'm not really looking.

I first wrote that comment with the person in the picture as a she, but I went back and thought hmmm finger tattoos and they look like gang banger or jail house tattoos - that's a guy.

The way it was going, I was going to have a little fun and say it was me! No ragrets!

Back