Quantcast
New toys, I mean tools!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New toys, I mean tools!!!

New toys, I mean tools!!!

Well guys, I finally broke down and got a new HT oven. One large enough to do all the kitchen blades you guys want!!

We ordered this last week from Even Heat here in Michigan. and I got the call this morning that it was ready for pickup.. Now its about 45 minutes drive from me, so I sent Jr.. lol And I stayed here working.

This one is a Even Heat 240V 22.5" Knife maker oven.. and its a beauty! I figured I had better get a few pics of it now. B4 it gets dirty! Believe me, It will. in my shop!

This opens the door to me offering other steel types to you guys!

OK so her she is!

Thanks for looking. and sharing in my excitement and joy about the new toy, opps I mean tool!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Even Heat Oven, shop pics 007.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	1545   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Even Heat Oven, shop pics 005.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	1546  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

MMm thats tasty, I need one of them. I'm still using my gas furnace, should get a drum or something together really, until I can justify one of those.

Man you are lucky to have EvenHeat in your state.

Quote Originally Posted by johndoughy View Post
    Man you are lucky to have EvenHeat in your state.
    They ship to New York too.

Great buy. I personally like Evenheat better than Sugarcreek. Better made and four rows of coil.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Yeah, they'll ship, but getting one down to Texas costs a little extra!

Yea, Im super stoked! This thing is amazing.. its built like a tank. and I can see it lasting for many years!

I LOVE it. and have been playing with the oven, setting it and learning the basics of programming the controller tonight. Its fairly easy and straight forward to use after you do it a couple of times. Tomorrow, I will actually put some steel in it and run a blade or 2.

I saved myself about 80.00 shipping and they are right up the road. 45 min. So I can imagine shipping to Texas would be more. ?

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Thanks Dave. Im really pleased and excited at the possibility's!! This thing opens doors!! Allowing me to use many new steel types and refine my Heat treating process, further.
    As a result, better cutting knives!

Availible Knives

Nice oven

Thanks brother!

Availible Knives