• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misono UX10 Honesuki, Kramer Damascus 10" SG2 Bread, Rodrigue 240mm Gyuto CPM-154

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Still need to drum up funds to finish my mushroom/huckleberry mountain vehicle, so I'm letting go of a few more knives.
First is a Misono UX10 Swedish Steel 145mm Honesuki. New in the box $160 shipped conus only.
2nkmfmc.jpg

Next is a Zwilling Kramer 10" damascus SG2 bread knife with micarta handle. Absolutely stunning knife. Only used once to cut a few pieces of birthday cake, but appears as new. $260 shipped conus only.
2ug1dh2.jpg

2epugp0.jpg

2nr3p6g.jpg

Last is a Rodrigue 240mm mid-tech gyuto. I believe this one has curly koa wood handle and cpm-154 steel. Very thin and nimble. It's been used to process some veggies for soup and a few fruits for my son. It has been sharpened, but looks like the day I bought it. $240 shipped conus only.
qzr6tg.jpg

Not interested in trades at this point. PayPal or postal money order, free shipping, conus only.

Another member mentioned that the Rodrigue handle didn't appear to be koa wood. The original ad at CKTG was marked koa, but I'm assuming that was incorrect. One of the others on the site was marked as rosewood burl, so I'm guessing it may be that. Either way, it's nice looking and well finished.

That Rodrigue is nice I imagine its a great cutter! Congrats to the new owner. The handle material looks like curly redwood to me. Either way its nice. :D

It's going to be used as a grand prize for our 2nd Annual Chili cook off I'm hosting at one of my restaurants. About 10 local chefs get together w/ friends and family and simply put- eat a ton of chili, drink and be merry! I just host, provide the equipment and grand prize. The guests are the ones who vote for their favorite.
Last year the prize was a Kurosaki 240 AS and a custom saya made by yours truly. I'll be making a saya for this one as well.

Now I wish I was close enough for that chili cook off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back