• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale (from EU): Suisin INOX Honyaki Deba 180

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matus

Staff member
Global Moderators
KKF Supporting Craftsman
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my barely used Suisin INOX Deba 180mm. The main reason for the sale is that I have used the knife only about 5 times simce I used it, and, I am putting together (probably the smallest ever) workshop for knife making (stock removal, handle making, etc, non-kitchen knives, at least at first). I bought the knife new from korin-france.fr in January 2015

Dimensions:
- heel to tip: 182 mm
- height at the heel: 53 mm
- width of spine at heel: 7.0 mm
- width of spine at middle: 6.5 mm
- width of spine 1cm from the tip: 2.0 mm
- weight: 307 g

Condition:
As I mentioned - the knife has been used only about 5 times, never sharpened. It comes with original saya. It shows practically zero use, no scratches, no edge damage. The handle has been treated with board butter a few times and is in perfect shape. The grinding on the Ura side is spotless - this is a very well made knife.

Price:
EU: 390€
Outside EU: $430

Shipping:
Insured shipping with tracking in included in the price.

Payment:
Money transfer or PayPal.

Please note:
- If you have any questions, just reply to this thread.
- When you write me a PM please specify the knife - I am selling multiple items at the moment
- Please no trades

Now for some photos:

Please note - the photos below were shot when I bought the knife, but it still looks exactly the same - I have just checked.

Hi Matus. If I can say so, great choil shot there. This sale was foreshadowed when you complained elsewhere how you're in the middle of Europe and there isn't great access to seafood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back