Prepping for a new kitchen. i'm moving.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomchakabowwow

Reaction score
i am now deep into the fifth ring of hell stuff.

i HAD high hopes of taking my small home and building the kitchen of my dreams. JUUUST had to wait until my wife finished a career change - nursing school - get a J.O.B.!! it has been tough schedule wise and financially. she finally got a job and recently passed probabation. trouble is; it is somewhere else.

so, we are moving. i transferred to a new office with my job. easy. leaving a great boss and team. but whatever. same gig, and happy for it. and my wife has been renting a room for the week. it will be good to be under the same roof again.

i am technically moving twice since we signed a lease for some janky apartment (i.e. cheap). then start house shopping. i just sold my hobby car. sad. well, my friend has my hobby car and is showing it to some dude from Holland.

the good stuff? i'm moving away from San Francisco and all it's traffic hell. my new office should be within bicycle distance to any home i buy. riding to work will be awesome!! my commute now..sixth ring of hell. and i will be moving to Sonoma Wine Country. which is also BEER COUNTRY.

and i am going to buy a new kitchen knife to celebrate the new place. it's a tradition to walk into a new kitchen with new steel for me. and...wait for it...wait.. it is backordered.. hahahhahaha..

i cant wait until this is all behind me. i have a GUNSAFE to move twice and a old house to get ready to rent out. argh. i get to play landlord since a bay area house with a small mortgage is too difficult to let go.

pretty sure he just wants to let us all know that in another year or so he will gladly house any KKF members who are visiting Sonoma, and he will have a kick-ass kitchen to use for making dinner for you :hungry:

Back