• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas 240mm 52100

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedtran

Banned
Reaction score
I have probably had too many drinks to safely post that I want to trade this knife...

Though I've decided that I'm looking for more Shigs!!!!

Devin Thomas ITK 52100
Edge Length: 240mm
Height: 52mm
Handle Length: 144mm
Weight: 238g
Balance Point right at the makers mark ~8mm in front of the heel

IzAnIjE.jpg

Value: $525

Cheers,
Michael

Opening this up for possible sale as well as I have found most of the Shigs I was looking for and could use cash to support some of these purchases...

Per original post, he has valued the knife at $525.

Per original post, he has valued the knife at $525.

That was posted purely as trades have to have a value and I wasn't originally looking to sell.

I'm just looking to cover costs on this blade as I have some other purchases I want to fund.

If interested can PM me for how much I paid or with an offer =)

If you are looking to sell now you have to post a price.

^yep. I'd either start a new thread, or ask a mod to edit the current thread towards WTS, and post a sell price.

$500 sell price (exactly what I paid for this, just looking to cover costs)

Still very open to Shigs and Jnats

As a note on condition on this knife. There is some solid patina though I do not believe this blade has been sharpened very much if at all. I have personally held off on sharpening it myself and just did a quick strop on a JNS 6K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back