Hinoki Cutting Board at least 14" Tall?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikedtran

Banned
Reaction score
I have a 12" x 18" Hinoki cutting board and I absolutely love it, though looking for a bit more space.

I have searched amazon/ebay but can't seem to find any Hinoki cutting boards over 12" tall. Anyone have a source for taller/larger Hinoki boards?

I've had some custom made to my requirements. I will have to look back into some old emails but I will let you know.

its not ideal but if you're trying to rock a 270 you can spin the cutting board by 90 degrees, bit of a band-aid until you find something better. Maybe you'd have more luck finding a hi-soft in that size?

I had 4 made 16.5x11.75x1.25. They were pretty open to making them any size I wanted. The boards I purchased were about $75 cad a piece back then and more like $115 now. I have sent a message to the supplier, let's see what he comes back with.

I had 4 made 16.5x11.75x1.25. They were pretty open to making them any size I wanted. The boards I purchased were about $75 cad a piece back then and more like $115 now. I have sent a message to the supplier, let's see what he comes back with.

Would be really interested in if they would do something larger and how much.

Thanks for reaching out to the supplier =)

Mike, I'll pm you when I hear back. Out of curiosity, what size board are you looking for?

Looking for about 14.5" by 18.5" approximately not much bigger than my current but just more height

Bad news....they seller will no longer make boards to customer specifications. Sorry guys

This is sort of what I was thinking of (pic from Chemicalkinetics at Chowhound):
post-56978-046786500%201291041545.jpeg

Back