Thread: Mikey's Contact Info

Mikey's Contact Info

If someone has contact information for Mikey of Honu Mana Wa Handles - especially a phone number, could you please PM it to me. I have a blade being shipped to him direct from a vendor and the shipper screwed up and sent via UPS not USPS and they will not ship it to his PO box. I tried PMing Mikey to no avail for a few days so am hoping that I can reach him to grab the knife before it gets shipped back to the vendor.

Mikey's Contact Info

Did you try emailing him?
    Quote Originally Posted by mkriggen View Post
    How to order a handle from Honu Mana Wa Handles.

It’s actually quite simple. The first step is to read the Custom Pricing Guide below. This will give a idea of what kinda cost you’re looking at. The second step is to send me a PM or email me at honumanawahandles@gmail.com
    I'm not sure how it is that UPS will accept a shipment destined to an address they won't deliver to (i.e. PO box). Let us know how you make out.

I sent him an email and one of the other forum members (thanks Cris) sent him a voicemail so hopefully I can get this taken care of quickly.

Hope this resolves itself for you. I cringe every single time I hear UPS. I refuse to use them anymore, sooooo many problems. Good luck.