• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takayuki Damascus 240 Ginsan Gyuto, Toyama 240 Gyuto, Ichimonji 210 Deba, Zakuri 210 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashn

Reaction score

Takayuki Damascus 240mm Ginsan Gyuto - Awesome knife, little rough around the spine but cuts perfectly imo, not a laser, comes in at 190g and slightly short for a 240. Wouldn't be selling but I could use the money more than the knife and I just picked up a tanaka Ginsan to fill the stainless knife slot. I'm the original owner and it's been through a full progression on jnats by myself once. Asking $400.

Toyama Noborikoi 240mm Gyuto - an interesting knife, fairly tall and rather unused by myself. I find myself reaching for other Carbon Gyuto's if that's what I go for. I'm the original owner and knife has not seen a stone or a strop. It's oiled in the pics but it has a fairly nice patina starting. I found it fairly reactive without one so I just let it go and it really helped it settle down. Wouldn't keep it oiled normally but I did to put it back in the box for resale. Comes in at 238g. Asking $250.

Ichimonji 210mm blue 2 Deba - refer to this thread - http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/24427-Yanagiba-Deba-Gyuto
Picked this up as a project but life has a weird way of throwing curve balls and have decided just to try and recoup my money. Im the second owner since the knife was sold in that thread so it still needs to be thinned and sharpened. Asking what I paid, $125.

Zakuri 210mm blue 1 Gyuto - no pics yet but I'll get some up later. Was a practice knife for me, previous owner stripped the KU and I worked on my sharpening and a little bit of thinning. Originally came from JKI. Asking $80.

All prices include shipping and paypal in the CONUS. Pm me with any questions please. Only thing I'm really looking for is a JNS 6k trade wise, or if you just want to sell let me know. Thank you for looking.

Zakuri sold, besides the JNS 6000 I would also be interested in wa stainless (no vg10) 180 petty's in trade.

Ichimonji sold. Stainless 210 suji would also be considered for trade.

Takayuki traded, only the Toyama left in this thread.

To the new owner of the Ichimonji, let me know how it turns out. It's a great deba, I just couldn't seem to find the afternoon to get it back into shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back