Any WordPress Experts Here? Need Help!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I recently had may web site redone, and now I am running into technical issues. The person who created the site hasn't fullfiled his obligations and I need to find a way to move forward with a working site.

Help would be appreciated. Will be willing to trade work for work.

Thank you,

Marko

Marko, I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I've definitely had(have) a lot of experience. PM inbound.

So, I'm poking about on the site, and it looks half done/missing content. Did your person push a half done website live?

I had a half baked Joomla site dropped in my lap, and dealing with that thing is frustrating. I was supposed to just add updates, turns out the site was full of stuff that didn't work right. Cue people suddenly complaining about this that and the other thing that totally should be fixed now despite it being up and running for more than a year in the sorry state it was in. Maybe they should have complained when the person who made it was working on it? Nah... :rageface: Given that experience, I sympathize with your current situation.

I've played around a tiny tiny bit with WP, and I find it the same style of frustrating. Maybe I just dislike WCMSes in general, I dunno.

Hopefully buttermilk has the solutions you need. Good luck.

i run several websites under wordpress for business and hobbies. PM me if you need some assistant.

Back