Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20% off - Friends & Family weekend!

20% off - Friends & Family weekend!

As one of my final steps in opening shop to the world, and having just recently finished the construction on our new workshop and office, I wanted to continue the industry (restaurant industry) tradition of Friends & Family. After just now announcing to those that have followed me in food through the years, I thought I'd extend the offer to everyone here as well. So, from now until Sunday evening, using the discount code "friends" rewards you with 20% off of your entire purchase. No restrictions. I don't believe in restrictions.

Anyway, thank you for your support and interest in these early months. I look forward to many more years ahead of us.

Sincerely,
    Sam

Buttermilk Supply - use the code "friends" at checkout.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	friendsandfamilyemail.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	30769

Administrator
    Services as well? I just found a couple more forgies...

And I like the t-shirt but don't see it in size hmmm, prosperous.
    Older and wider..

Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
    Services as well? I just found a couple more forgies...

And I like the t-shirt but don't see it in size hmmm, prosperous.
    Yes, sir. The 20% off this weekend includes all services as well. No restrictions. If you'd PM me your size, I'd be happy to accommodate an XS.

Quote Originally Posted by buttermilk View Post
    Yes, sir. The 20% off this weekend includes all services as well. No restrictions. If you'd PM me your size, I'd be happy to accommodate an XS.
    Or a Euro size?

We need sizes for us manly men, or portly gentlemen as I like to describe myself XXL would be nice, any thoughts on ordering a small supply? P.S. I need to make my way down to your shop one of these days since I'm in the area.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Yes. Let me look into getting another run of shirts. I'll post about it when there's an update.

As to my shop, the new workshop I've just built is actually three hours west of the city, on the Mississippi. At the end of last year, two significant family issues came suddenly. I've spent the past month building-out something close to a dream workshop in Moline, IL. I still have a workshop and office in Chicago, but 99% of my time (and business) is spent, now, in Moline. Either way, I'm in Chicago every two or three weeks. If you'd like to see my shop, a lot of farms, and the Mississippi River, you're certainly welcome to visit!

20% off - Friends & Family weekend!

I'm glad I was able to get an awesome knife with this promotion, it's one I've been tempted by for awhile, but with the poor CAD exchange rate I really stop to think before buying products in USD, so the sale was most welcome. Thanks Sam!
    "A dull knife means you're a ******* loser" – Matty Matheson

Today is the last day to take advantage of the 20% off code! We've just restocked a bunch of Shigehiro and Hinoura knives. Deal ends at midnight!

Quote Originally Posted by tjangula View Post
    I'm glad I was able to get an awesome knife with this promotion, it's one I've been tempted by for awhile, but with the poor CAD exchange rate I really stop to think before buying products in USD, so the sale was most welcome. Thanks Sam!
    Thanks! I'm happy to help. Enjoy your new knife.

I will definitely be enjoying it once is arrives. I had it shipped to a US address as opposed to direct to Canada (to combine shipment with some other items), but was pleasantly surprised to see just how reasonable the international shipping rates are.
    "A dull knife means you're a ******* loser" – Matty Matheson

If I wasn't on a "knife diet" I'd be all over this. Great deal!