• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shig 240 gyuto kitaeji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Another knife I never planned on selling:(. I have owned this for about a year. It's first time use was at the last ECG, where it went through a lot of potatoes! Since then I have used it twice. I told my wife it was on long term loan from someone, so I have a hard time breaking it out. Right now it is at Dave M's where it's OOTB edge has been touched up. My sharpening skills aren't great and I wanted it to be better than new for the new owner. Pictures were taken by Dave - thanks Dave! Looking to get $850 plus shipping. If paid with check happy to go lower.
P1010079.jpgP1010077.jpgP1010081.jpgP1010082.jpgP1010084.jpgP1010090.jpg

PM sent!

Just kidding and sorry. Just wanted to be the first. Good luck 3 secs before someone nabs it.

I saw it when it popped up but I already have one. It should go really fast.

I am shock when I saw Asteger "PM sent"...then oh, I see.

Bill you must of cleaned house to want to part with the shigs, I'm looking forward to seeing what you ended up getting (I have a pretty good idea about what one of them is ;))

Bill you must of cleaned house to want to part with the shigs, I'm looking forward to seeing what you ended up getting (I have a pretty good idea about what one of them is ;))

I was selling the knives I knew would go quickly, it is like pulling of the Band-Aid, I wanted it to be over. I still can't believe I sold the kitaeji, I waited a year for that sucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back