• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sakai Chiku Migaki 210mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Selling this absolutely stunning Sakai Chiku Migaki 210mm Gyuto that I recently bought from James at Knives and Stones. The knife is positively beautiful in person, the handle is excellent, the spine and choil are rounded and the finish all around is just stellar. Really neat knife but looking to sell it to free up some funds. The knife was used little, still has excellent edge it came with. Price includes shipping anywhere in the ConUS, sorry no international shipping.

Price:
$220

34dg9kl.jpg

Forgot to add some info, should have included these in start, my bad

Aogami Super Steel
Made by Kurosaki
Handle is a semi-custom by James at Knives and Stones, its an ebony handle with blonde/marble horn and a single metal spacer

If I recall correctly, these sold out extremely fast, and there was mention that the next round will be priced higher. (The first run was an introductory price?)

I wish I would have picked up the 240 version when I had the chance

Knife is SPF!

This one went fast!

Your right Marc, these things did sell out crazy fast the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back