Quantcast
240 gyuto prebuy - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 240 gyuto prebuy

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert Ealy View Post
    This prebuy gave me the oppurtunity to try out some new things including the double bolster knife above. I actually got 2 for 1 with that one because I put mammoth bone bolsters on it as well.(I know to charge extra for this now, its worse than antler and takes forever to hand polish. I also used this as a poll to judge the reaction to a shorter(less tall) design. I also made a 210 gyuto and a 210 western and I wanted to keep both of them. They turned out great and they may be the theme to my next prebuy.
    Del
    PM sent for the 210mm Western.

A few more finished
    Man that western is a looker!

This prebuy gave me the oppurtunity to try out some new things including the double bolster knife above. I actually got 2 for 1 with that one because I put mammoth bone bolsters on it as well.(I know to charge extra for this now, its worse than antler and takes forever to hand polish. I also used this as a poll to judge the reaction to a shorter(less tall) design. I also made a 210 gyuto and a 210 western and I wanted to keep both of them. They turned out great and they may be the theme to my next prebuy.
    Thanks,
    Del
    Those 210s look like great knives for smaller work spaces.