Quantcast
Finalized Profiles
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finalized Profiles

Finalized Profiles

All measurements are on the edge. For a measurement from tip to handle, add 15mm.

From bottom to the top:
    280mm suji
    240mm suji
    255mm gyuto
    240mm gyuto
    180mm gyuto
    165mm petty
    150mm petty

Any other lengths can be arranged.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1820.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	1584

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

What kind of PAPER steel is that? Ha! Get it!?....I'm sorry, I will show myself out.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    What kind of PAPER steel is that? Ha! Get it!?....I'm sorry, I will show myself out.
    It's called Priority Steel. You can see the name all over the profiles.

M

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post

I can't wait, they look great!

Nice

Don't see my 120 Kaisaki or my 150 Funayuki ?

Awesome, Marko. That 240 gyuto looks awesome. Get's my vote for passaround if you are still doing that...

Quote Originally Posted by UglyJoe View Post
    Awesome, Marko. That 240 gyuto looks awesome. Get's my vote for passaround if you are still doing that...
    Sure. 240mm gyuro is really a 255mm long, so it's not a ladies' knife. Actually, I have an order for a 240mm for a female chef.

M

The 255 gyuto was the first one that caught my eye, but they all look really great. Very nice range indeed.

DarKHOeK

They all look great.I am happy to see you are not trying to reinvent the wheel by putting some silly personal styling to the blade.Now get back to work

Quote Originally Posted by RRLOVER View Post
    They all look great.I am happy to see you are not trying to reinvent the wheel by putting some silly personal styling to the blade.Now get back to work
    Right, no reinventing wheels here. Maybe a little tweaking, but no more. Will be cutting steel today, including yours, Mario -