Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: European Gesshin stone(s) passaround

Quote Originally Posted by andur View Post
    Hey how's the passaround going? Can I be also included?
    Yes, of course, as we wrote, the more people will be in, the better! I sent the 4k stone to Matus on Friday, along with some other things he lent me for some testing (that was the reason why I sent it only on Friday), so it will certainly arrive within the next week, so I still believe the passaround should be ready to start in about 10 days...

How do I participate?

Quote Originally Posted by andur View Post
    How do I participate?
    If you are interested, live in EU and are a nice guy/gal than you are most welcome to join We will post one more thread to collect the names and lay out the rules, but I will try to make sure that those wo expressed interest here will not be left behind.

I will start the second thread once I have all the stones ready (means 400 and 4000 glued on the bases) and have a reasonable & reusable solution how to pack them safely, so that I can let you know the weight/size of the package.

I'm interested as well, however I won't be back in EU for a a few weeks at least, so keep me in mind, but I may have to dip out of the pass around if I'm still in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by kielasaurus View Post
    I'm interested as well, however I won't be back in EU for a a few weeks at least, so keep me in mind, but I may have to dip out of the pass around if I'm still in the US.
    It should be no problem to put you later on the list - just let me know once you will be coming and we will get it sorted out.

UPDATE:
    The stones arrived safely from Jan. I should have them glued on bases this week and also have the packaging figured out. Once that happens a new thread will be posted. Stay tuned