• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mert Tansu Yanigiba Honyaki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheeks1989

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 280 mm Mert Tansu Yanigiba Honyaki in white 2. The handle is snake wood octagonal walrus Ivory ferrule and Mokume tip. I really don't want to sell this knife but I just don't have enough use for it. It was only used once on swordfish. Mert's work shouldn't be a safe queen, hopefully someone will get the most out of it.
UIZ5YOh.jpg

w5E9rnJ.jpg

rk6mEm4.jpg

I6CsnXV.jpg

If I wasn't getting two more honyakis from him I would never sell this.

Asking $800 shipped in the us

Thanks
Sam

Why not just use it as a Suji. It would be a massive shame to sell something as beautiful as that

I agree Malexthekid if I didn't have a Mert Suji I would never sell this. I know im going to regret it.

Beautiful stuff as always from Mert and I'm sure it cuts like a dream.

Thank you guys for the trade offers. The only type of trades I am entertaining is folding knives preferably flippers.

Sam

Retracted I can't part with a Mert Tansu knife it doesn't feel right. Thanks for everyone's offers.

kinda glad you changed your mind, i was getting REALLY tempted

Back