Knife Raffle for Track Team

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
The local high school track team asked if I would donate a knife to raffle off. My youngest daughter is the school record holder in the 400m dash and the 4 x 200m relay. She is going to try and break the school record in the 200m dash this year.

Stainless damascus and cocobolo handle. 210 blade and ~46mm heel height.

I'll ask if they will allow the forum to participate.

Hoss

001.jpg

002.jpg

That knife is a beauty! Would definitely get some raffle tickets if possible.

Awesome to hear your daughter is doing great in track!

Certainly will participate if we can through here, if not, just send me a PM with the details

I'm always in to help a good cause just let us know the details

$5.00 each or 5 for $20.00

Thanks for the support. 100% of the proceeds go to the team.
PM for Paypal address. (request $5.15 and $20.60 to cover fees)

Hoss

Thanks everyone for all of the support. The drawing will be on the 2nd of April.

Hoss

I don't know Bill13 ... 1st you don't save up for your other DT ITK 210 and now your 'gambling' for another ... I think you may have a problem :spankarse: ... and now I have to send Hoss more $$ so I have the same odds as you! You had to go and buy 10 ... damn you! :bigeek:

Bought 10 tickets, fingers crossed!

Drawing is on April 2nd, tickets available until then.

Thanks,

Hoss

Thanks everyone for all the support. Drawing is this Saturday.

Hoss

Tomorrow is the drawing, thanks again for all the support. Can't wait to see who wins.

Hoss

Without counting, looks like around 250.

Hoss

You know, Hoss. If you did a single drawing like this every month, you could probably fund the entire school district.

You should have them name an stadium or library after you. Put the "Devin" logo in front.

(I just realized that I said "stadium" before "library"... that shows my priorities in life, I suppose...)

Basketball is king around here, then football, then baseball, then all other sports.

Hoss

We'll make sure the tickets get in if payment is recieved.

Thanks,

Hoss

Back