Anyone else get the email?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dardeau

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1457704075.212056.jpg

I can increase my member if I send a deposit to the Prince of Nigeria. That email?

I'm waiting on a heiji though another vender, I hope I get "the email" soon!

Is that a Suji? (It's good looking regardless)

Carbon? I'm due for some more Heiji myself, what's the current wait?

Dardeau, I hope to be in your shoes in a month's time; April was promised. Hope you're enjoying your new prize !

just put my order in for a 180 petty and a 260 suji, both iwasaki carbon. the 4 month wait is going to be brutal!! been itching to get something with that spicy swedish steel for a long time now.

they've arrived, didn't realize how heavy/substantial they were. i asked for 260mm suji, it is longer than my 270 takeda gyuto, lol. the burnt chestnut handles were so new that it still had carbon residue from the burning process. it is indeed an octagon handle on suji, he must have not had any d-shape handles left that size?

the suji is a beast, first slice went deep into the cutting board. it came with a zero edge that is way too acute, definitely not gonna maintain that but it sure as hell was sharp!! the petty would chiffonade parsley just from barely making contact.

Back