One is the Loneliest Number

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haburn

Reaction score
Single bevels.

300mm sakimaru coming:

1t7wFGRh.jpg

fjKWjUTh.jpg

250mm kurouchi kiritsuke. Ancient bog oak, mammoth tooth, and two tone curly mango. The mango has spots of grey which reminded me of weathered wood - a good match for the kurouchi finish.

MNHqVh2h.jpg

250mm kurouchi kiritsuke. Ancient bog oak, mammoth tooth, and two tone curly mango. The mango has spots of grey which reminded me of weathered wood - a good match for the kurouchi finish.

MNHqVh2h.jpg

Please bring this!

I love myself some KU + Damascus and this one is particularly unique.

Sakimaru. 300mm from tip to heel, 280 cutting edge. African blackwood and mammoth tooth. Fun to make and hard to get good photos. This one is coming to the gathering as well.

nDJQ3K0h.jpg

3TJfFdWh.jpg

XAQT9bmh.jpg

ty4rXwlh.jpg

Ian, those both look stunning. Not in the market for more knives, (doing the college tour thing this spring break... must save money!) and I won't be at the gathering but will you be offering them for sale at the WCG?

Ian, those both look stunning. Not in the market for more knives, (doing the college tour thing this spring break... must save money!) and I won't be at the gathering but will you be offering them for sale at the WCG?

Hmmm...maybe. I need a couple of knives for the Eugene Knife show so I'm undecided.

MNHqVh2h.jpg

That is beautiful. Love the pattern on the blade.

Latest posts

Back