Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dogs and tomatoes

Floss after tomatoes

Kake likes everything, including San Marsano tomatoes:

But she flosses afterwards:

If you reach the age of 60 without becoming a curmudgeon, you haven't been paying attention.

My Chihualverine eats dirty socks.
    If one hits the floor in the laundry room floor he grabs it and does the 50 yard dash to his hiding place.
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

Yes. Our husky has eaten pounds of tomatoes cherry tomatoes are like treats

My dog will eat pretty much anything that I eat. He used to chew on the leaves of hot pepper plants when he was younger. He was smart enough to avoid the fruit. We had a cat when I was a kid who loved peas.

My dog, a black lab, Riley eats any and everything including tomatoes. He used to pick our neighbors tomatoes and bring them home to finish. Once I left my fly tying supplies within his reach and it looked like someone shot a grouse in my living room when I returned. After seeing him eat coyote crap while hunting made me less than happy to allow him into our house at the end of the hunt. I have a two and a half year old boy and a 9.5 year old dog and I am not sure who has made me clean up more vomit and feces. Just another dirty day in paradise.............

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Jebus, JMJ. That's some funny stuff--but not to you, I suppose.

My dog loves tomatoes, lettuce, most any produce that hits the floor besides celery. His greatest triumph, however, was the golf ball he decided to eat whole. I remember the day it went missing but didn't suspect the dog, until two weeks later when he threw it up onto my carpet, partially digested.

Has anybody else heard Bill Engvall's routine about his dog, that eats his own turds? If I remember right, he calls it the perfect dog, because it cleans up after itself.

Jay

16 yr old jack russell eats anything growing in the garden and picks it herself.. tomatoes green beans raspberries .. and she will steal them out of the collander as i harvest. had to get rid of the strawberries as she would go thru the patch every morning and eat all the ripe ones.