Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan-needs-new-toys Sale

Stefan, how about the people that were on your old custom list that was online? Are those orders valid anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsdale View Post
    Stefan, how about the people that were on your old custom list that was online? Are those orders valid anymore?
    Sorting that out with everyone on that old list is the next thing I plan to do, I did not expect that things here would move so quickly. I sent you a PM about that. Everyone else on the old order list who sees this, please connect with me at kellers at hawaii dot edu, but I will also make an effort to reach out in the next couple of days.

For everyone on this current list: I hope I replied to everyone and directed you to that same email address, easier to communicate that way, especially with pictures.

Stefan

Hi everyone,

I tried contacting everyone who wanted to get in on this - if you have not heard from me, can you please alert me? I just moved into my new place and want to move this forward, i.e. I now have room for new tools but no money to buy them
    Thanks!

Stefan

All paid up, thanks Stefan!
    "A dull knife means you're a ******* loser" – Matty Matheson

Thanks to all of you who have paid already. Drill press and disc sander are ordered and will hopefully be here soon. Still need to scrape the funds together for the dust collector and a few small things, maybe a small compressor if I can raise enough.

I have not yet heard back from some of the people on the list - if you are one of them, can you please contact me so I know whether you still want to do this or not? Juggling my resources and the work plan, and it would be great to know what I need to plan for.

Thanks,

Stefan

Stephan!!! I hope you brought a cute little red Bakelite handle and its friend with you to the mainland. I know a gal who has been patiently waiting

So happy things are going good for you. Have missed our chats

Quote Originally Posted by Erilyn75 View Post
    Stephan!!! I hope you brought a cute little red Bakelite handle and its friend with you to the mainland. I know a gal who has been patiently waiting

So happy things are going good for you. Have missed our chats
    Thanks Erica, the little red one is sitting here, I just did not get to shortening its friend before I left. Hope to be up and running soon...

Stefan

Administrator
    Hi Greenie!
    Older and wider..

Funds are sent. So excited. Between this and a HHH custom set this summer is gonna be sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer View Post
    Funds are sent. So excited. Between this and a HHH custom set this summer is gonna be sharp.
    Man we're gonna have some ballin' knives up here in this moose ridden wasteland

"A dull knife means you're a ******* loser" – Matty Matheson