Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Stefan-needs-new-toys Sale

Any updates on progress? How was Germany?

Sorry, only sporadically checked in here. I had a busy year, focusing on my new job. Met all my goals, got good reviews from my students, got a contract extension, and my boss requested a salary raise for me. So, i feel I now got my feet on the ground in the new work environment, and I hope to gear up again for some woodworking this winter. Took me longer than expected, but that seems to be a pattern - maybe just a sign of getting older.... As bad as I feel about it, I have given up on making promises. I just need to take it as it comes, complete old obligations. Once all that is done, I will send a sign of life and see if there is still interest in my work, in spite of the numerous colleagues who have started making handles in the meantime. I also have a few other plans, but they need more time...

Thanks for your patience!

Stefan

Glad to hear the move is paying off! Maybe Thanksgiving break will give you some time to reduce your backorder.