Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Stefan-needs-new-toys Sale

Thanks for the update Stefan! Sorry about your parents, I hope they get well soon. I'll be sending an email on how I would like to proceed with my order going forward. Good luck with everything!

So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    Stefan reached out this morning via email, explained and apologized again. He also just shipped my knife express so I get in back tomorrow, before we leave the country.

I know he hates that it came to this as much as we do.

Thank you Stefan for making it right and I sincerely hope that you can find your way back to making handles from time to time. I'm
    Sure it won't be a problem for you to find takers ....

All the best

I have also been in contact by email with Stefan earlier today and received an apology for the goings-on. I am positive that we can come up with a solution that will work out for all.

I must also apologize to Stefan and the community for the hostile tone of my earlier forum post specifically the part about a scam. As you may have known, it is now more or less confirmed that for whatever reason I have been burned in another handle situation… essentially my worst fear with doing business on the forums has come true, so I am not in the best mindset as a result, and am obviously projecting this onto others.
    "A dull knife means you're a ******* loser" – Matty Matheson

Thanks guys. I will try to connect with everyone in the next couple of days and sort things out. Again, I fully understand that you got concerned, but I will not disappear and will make another attempt to produce a bit in the four weeks between my return from Germany and the start of the new semester - and hopefully beyond that. FWIW, focusing like a maniac on my day job kept me from woodworking, but it also resulted in a renewed contract until 2020, so that is one big burden off my shoulder.

Stefan

So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    the start of the new semester - and hopefully beyond that. FWIW, focusing like a maniac on my day job kept me from woodworking, but it also resulted in a renewed contract until 2020, so that is one big burden off my shoulder.

Stefan
    That's great Stefan. Some breathing room...!

i have most of stefan's published handle pics in my collection and personally bought one his handles from bst. Stefan's work is truly inspirational so please take care of yourself and the family. Hopefully we will see more of your handles soon.

WWW.KNIVESANDSTONES.COM
    Youtube Channel,Instagram
    gtalk: knivesandstones at gmail dot com

Congrats on your contract renewal, Stefan. I hope you get things squared away so you can get back to woodworking. I know there are many here, myself included, who would love to have one (or 5 or 10 ) of your handles.