Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Stefan-needs-new-toys Sale

Just checked the online list - thanks to all of you who entered things, I added a few comments. Those of you who have not done that, yet, please consider doing it soon.

Just in general: If you are not in any hurry or you know that you need the knives you want rehandled over the Christmas holidays, please send knives and/or materials soon after Christmas; if you do not need the knives for the holidays, you can send them soon. While I usually work 'blind', i.e. without knowing what the knife tang looks like exactly, I can work a little more precise when I have the knives on hand while I work on the handles.

Stefan

Stefan, please confirm the shipping address - I couldn't seem to find it anywhere in my communications.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMajor View Post
    Stefan, please confirm the shipping address - I couldn't seem to find it anywhere in my communications.

Thanks,
    Aaron
    Aaron, I have added the shipping address to the online order list (upper left corner) rather than posting it here or sending it out individually. Not sure what the best way is to minimize spam or prevent hijacking of my identity..

Stefan

Filled in the form earlier, I lost our emails after august, if you happen to find them let me know, I think we had some solid ideas. Also I just rechecked the form, saw your comments, red and black is what I meant lol. Sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer View Post
    Filled in the form earlier, I lost our emails after august, if you happen to find them let me know, I think we had some solid ideas. Also I just rechecked the form, saw your comments, red and black is what I meant lol. Sorry about that
    Sent you an email while you were writing this...

Stefan

Stefan, knives shipped and USPS tracking added to spreadsheet.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Thanks Aaron, they made it here safely but I have not looked at them, yet. Finally finished all grading today. Now two days of eating with friends, then some full-time woodworking for a couple of weeks...

Best wishes and peaceful days to everyone!

Stefan

Stefan, I'll try to hit the PO before the end of the month. Sending knives and materials.
    “Though I could not caution all, I still might warn a few; Don’t lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools.” Robert Hunter

Stefan, any updates on expected timeline?

Hi, sorry, I did something stupid with an 'automatic' password program and locked myself out of here a while ago - can only get here on my Ipad as I found out today because that has the pwd saved. Too many passwords to remember for an old guy like me...

Anyway, I am working on things and will try to get in touch with people. You can also contact me directly at customorders at japanesehandles dot com.

Thanks,

Stefan