Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Stefan-needs-new-toys Sale

Customorders at japanesehandles dot com works to reach me.
    Thanks,

Stefan

Hi everyone,

before I am doing anything else, I am trying to pick up the pieces of my last failure. This whole project here had not worked out as I had hoped, and in the meantime I have reimbursed several people their payments - basically, everyone who asked me for it. But there are still a few who had sent me advance payments, and I would like to follow up with everyone at this point.

That said, I could use your help because, to be honest, between real names and forum names, I am not 100% sure to whom I sent back the payments and to whom I still owe handle(s) or reimbursement. May I ask all of you who were in on this to send me a short PM to sort this all out? My summer load is a bit lighter and I have not planned any long travel, so I want to clear up everything I can.

Thanks for your help,

Stefan

Pm sent

As a side note, I've always wondered what your field is, what exactly do you teach? Just being nosey

Quote Originally Posted by KCMande View Post
    Pm sent

As a side note, I've always wondered what your field is, what exactly do you teach? Just being nosey
    My background is in Health Psychology but I have been working and teaching mostly in Public Health the past 12 years. Plus a few occasional courses for psychologists and - to keep it from getting boring - this year I have also been teaching Behavioral Sciences and Patient-Provider Communication to dental students.

Stefan

After multiple discussions with Stefan, I finally decided I could no longer wait since I need to use my knives.

Stefan was very professional in all interactions and provided a full refund immediately and without hesitation.

In addition, Stefan also gifted me the main handle pieces we had planned for my build so that I could potentially have someone else build them. I hope that someday soon, Stefan might still make the handles I originally wanted.

The whole situation obviously played out badly, particularly w.r.t. communication, but I give Stefan credit for being responsive and professional when I contacted him - and generous in the gifting of the handle material.

Aaron

Msg sent

"A dull knife means you're a ******* loser" – Matty Matheson