Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Stefan-needs-new-toys Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    It occurred to me the other day, while surfing Instagram late at night, how just about every handle maker (and many knife makers too) who construct wa handles use your designs without likely even knowing where these designs came from. Fish started the rehandling thing for sure but you birthed the (western) wa handle as we know it. Stefan, you're the Freakin' Father of the American (?) Wa Handle! It's true, I don't see many handles without your flair included in some way, you should be proud of this.
    I'll freely admit that if it wasn't for the two of you I never would have made handle #1. I'm kind of a quick study so just by looking at the construction I sorta figure things out. The rest was advice you guys had just shared with me. Who better to learn from than the OGs right?

Agreed, and you Mr. Rick Theory are equally an OG in our knife life. Your sharpening videos we're always mesmerizing and kitchen break-downs using various awesome knives are still the best out there. Garlic smash and lobster mania are just two of my favs. He's also very humble and very funny as $hit.

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    I'll freely admit that if it wasn't for the two of you I never would have made handle #1. I'm kind of a quick study so just by looking at the construction I sorta figure things out. The rest was advice you guys had just shared with me. Who better to learn from than the OGs right?

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.