• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kochi 240mm stainless clad Gyuto or trade

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a stainless clad kochi Gyuto that I'm looking to replace with a carbon clad kochi. If anybody is interested in a trade please get in touch. I'll consider trades for other carbon gyutos and sujis as well. Also I would be looking to just sell the kochi straight up for $225. Get in touch with me and I can get pics emailed to you.
Thanks.

I am not so educated about Kochi's which one is this?

Is is it the KOCHI 240MM KUROUCHI STAINLESS CLAD CARBON WA-GYUTO with retails for $285 @ JKI
I assume it not the Migaki Wa-Gyuto not that I would know the difference.

This is a desert island knife: if you could only have one...

I don't know if I'd go that far, but I've always liked the look of these knives. I wish someone would hurry up and buy this
before I do something I shouldn't. :goodevil:

THIS IS A STEAL!!! Oh man!! I have the 240 k tip and its VERY close to perfect. I actually get separation anxiety when i am away from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back