• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke Fujiyama White #2 270mm gyuto. Brand new, never used.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicagohawkie

Reaction score
For your consideration, here is a Konosuke Fujiyama white #2 270mm gyuto. This is brand new, never used. Received just a day ago. This batch of 270s sold out in less than 30 minutes. I purchased this only to compare to my other Konos, so a catch and release was intended. Only asking what I paid plus any charges which would could be as low as 4 dollars. Price I paid was, $319.
Kono 270 gyutos, are hard to come by as they just don't make many any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's the verdict between this and the other konos you have?

Dimensions are 262 mm in edge length, 3 mm at the spine and 52 mm heel hieght. Very thin behind the edge and at the tip.

Brand new Konosuke Fujiyama white #2 270 mm that's never been used! Selling at cost. Crazy! This is the only one available anywhere. Last batch sold out in less than 30 minutes. Crazy!

will consider a like value trade in equal condition. Looking for possibly a Moritaka cleaver or a cleaver with a dead flat profile, maybe a 240 or bigger Deba and will consider any shigefusa or Kato with cash coming or going. Or let me know if you have anything interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back