• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takeda NAS 250 mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cashn

Reaction score
I got this a while ago through a trade and took it in as a project knife knowing it had the newer Takeda grind. Spent probably about 10 hours myself doing a good bit of the work and sent it off to Sam at Buttermilk to finish it up and correct any mistakes I may have made. The KU finish has taken quite a hit but I was going for performance and not looks. 65mm tall at the heel and weighs 195g, this is a big knife that doesn't feel like it. I put a quick edge on it to test it out so it could probably be sharpened up a bit better. Comes with a Moroccan thuya burl, blackwood and wenge handle. Going to ask $400 shipped and paypalled conus but will entertain offers and trades.

Probably, no idea what the link was to but I've got an ad up over there as well.

Drop to $350, moving in two days and some extra cash would be nice.

gonna have to pull the trigger on this one if its still around.

Bump $300, no luck getting in touch with Dirt.

Back