• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke Ebony Fuguhiki/sashimi, Masanobu petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishamon

Reaction score
First up is a great condition Konosuke Fujiyama series fuguhiki in white#2 with ebony handle and white horn ferrule. It is 330mm, a great slicer length IMO, and has a saya. There are no chips, and it is straight as an arrow. It would be around $550 new with shipping.
$360 shipped CONUS.

Next is a Masanobu VG10 110mm petty from Korin. Neat petty/parer with a machined stainless ferrule. See pictures.
$95 shipped CONUS.

Rightclick -> view image to see full size.

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3675.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

IMG_3632-1.jpg

IMG_3636-1.jpg

The petty is 50% off what Korin takes. I would have bought it myself, but alas Im broke atm :(
Great offers :)

If it wasn't for me saving money for Ashokan, that fuguhiki would be mine! Great knives, wish i had the money...

That is a great catch, I kept coming back looking at that fugu - beautiful knife - congrats to the buyer.

Stefan

petty sold

The fugu arrived today. :hungry:
It's beautiful!! My first fuguhiki and Konosuke experience.
As I have become comfortable with a yanagi, it feels very light and nimble.

Thanks for your excellent packing also.

Latest posts

Back