Hello from Indiana

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwhite

Reaction score
Greetings,

Just joined the forum after being clued in by Jim. (Thanks) And after looking about for moment decided to pull the trigger and join. I worked in quality independent restaurants for about 14 years where I learned the value of good food, good knives, and keeping them in order. I'm now a traditional woodworker who began with restoration and conservation work. Soon I had friends and family sending me old knives to repair, (bring back from the dead), and I found I really enjoyed and took to the work. So I find myself working with knives of all types more and more and its been a great deal of fun.

Welcome! Have you ever heard of the Old Tools list? It is dedicated to woodworking with hand tools and keeping the old traditional ways of doing things alive.

Welcome! Have you ever heard of the Old Tools list? It is dedicated to woodworking with hand tools and keeping the old traditional ways of doing things alive.

I haven't but I'd be interested in checking it out. Do you have a link?

Welcome James!

I look forward to your post here!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and to you SpikeC for the link.

Back