• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shigefusa KU 165mm Nakiri and Sickle Nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedtran

Banned
Reaction score
Starting a new thread to keep things a bit cleaner. At this point I've sold off 8 Shigefusas (3 Kitaejis, 2 Kasumis, 3 KUs) and have these two left on the docket. The "Sanjo Made" KUs are thinner behind the edge choil shot comparison included.

I have the two Nakiris on the left of this photo still available.
KU 165mm "Sanjo Made" Nakiri - $175 + shipping
KU 165mm "Sanjo Made" Sickle Nakiri - $175 + shipping

$340 shipped for the both of them.

0SYd1cs.jpg

"Sanjo Made"
Rh81uyk.jpg

Shigefusa Standard KU, The finish is the same, the difference is in the lighting and timing I took the photos.
3P8izR4.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what is the one on the right of the photo that's not for sale exactly?

Damn! Love the profile.

Yeah had lots of interest on that one, have some Shig postpartem for sure.

Also as a note all of these blades have at most been tested on a carrot and have never been sharpened =)

I picked up one of Mike's shigs in the other sales thread and had it shipped to a fellow member in the USA to forward. Just received word that it arrived safe and packaged well, thanks Mike!

I really like the sickle nakiri; flatter than a santoku, but with a more usable tip than a nakiri. If I could invent a time machine (and a wallet transplant) I'd have gotten it as well. GLWS

I got the kitaeji santoku and nakiri in the mail today. Fast shipping and packed well. Both arrived in perfect condition. I'll use the santoku tomorrow to get a nice patina started on it.

thanks Michael.

Nakiri SPF

Still Available:
Shigefusa KU 165mm "Sanjo Made" Sickle Nakiri - $175 + shipping

Nakiri sold!

Lowering the Sickle Nakiri to $175 shipped in the continental US! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back