• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seeking the following knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbl

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm looking for a few knives,

Firstly, two Takedas, a banno bunka and a large gyuto 250mm+, preferably older knives with the thinner grind.

Secondly, I need a stainless/stainless-clad gyuto 240mm and a suji 270mm, something Misono, Konosuke HD, ginga etc (gutted I missed the corian handled pair here a week ago)

PM me if you've anything that'd suit.

Thanks!

For the time being, in the city centre :)

not sure if you saw but check out echerub's post ... he has a couple takeda kritisuke's -- should satisify the takeda 250 gyuto need and the bunka need haha. and there are another 40+ knives on the list.

The 210 takeda is on my wish list. Classic/carbon. I did hear that the grind got thicker on the NAS/stainless...also true of the non stainless?
Sorry, as I am making a tangential post to the OP. ..kind of a me-too aspiration, but I don't want to impose.

I'm not looking for a 210, so feel free!

Back