Quantcast
Bucket list.... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bucket list....

1. Travel the world
    2. Go into space
    3. Make a huge change for peoples lives.
    4. Have a 5 min break every day to stop and just look at the sky
    5. Have a child

Coolest thing ever done:

My first date with my GF: known her for just 10 days and went to Rome on our first date. Asked her to marry me in front of Fontana de Trevi after a romantic dinner. Best date ever and still together 3 years later

Quote Originally Posted by oivind_dahle View Post
    My first date with my GF: known her for just 10 days and went to Rome on our first date. Asked her to marry me in front of Fontana de Trevi after a romantic dinner. Best date ever and still together 3 years later
    That is cool.

Maybe my coolest thing is that I'm happily married and have 2 great kids with my first ever girlfriend.

Nice. I hope for kids myself. But my GF is 8 years younger than me and just finished her master degree.
    Congratz with your girlfriend. I wish I met mine 20 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by oivind_dahle View Post
    1. Travel the world
    2. Go into space
    3. Make a huge change for peoples lives.
    4. Have a 5 min break every day to stop and just look at the sky
    5. Have a child

Coolest thing ever done:

Nice my wedding is in Rome at st Peters in just over a month ( oct 28th)

Seriously?
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

If that's directed at me?? Yes

Yup, at you. That's nuts!
    I need to learn more about you. And that might sound creepy, but i swear it isn't! Haha
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

My bucket wishes right now are:

1) Live in Paris for at least a few years.
    2) Start my own cookware store.
    3) Have another child.
    4) See the Amazon.
    5) Become a butcher.
    6) And most importantly, be the best imperfect Dad I can possibly be.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Cool Colin. Wish you the best in Rome - fantastic city!

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Yup, at you. That's nuts!
    I need to learn more about you. And that might sound creepy, but i swear it isn't! Haha
    Stick around here and you can learn all there is to learn about knives... And me. between work and home life this is the only group of friends I have.

The Rome thing acutely is a selfish way of cheeping out on a day that should be about Marissa and I. With 20 years in the Bizz and having been to many many weddings the one thing I have learned is that big NY weddings are stupid wast of money, and make the day more about the family and guests then the couple getting married.
    I wanted to just elope in Vegas, but Marissa's family threw a fit when they herd about that. They want us to have this big 100,000 wedding so they can show off to the Jones, but want me to pay for it. Even worse I could of had the Hollywood wedding they wanted by doing it out in the Hampton's were I use to work for next to nothing. My old boss and me are still good friends, parties start at that place for 500 a head he would have done it for me for the cost of food. So what's the trouble? The hour and a half drive is to far to go for her family!!! Don't get me wrong I love her family but that was the straw that broke my back. My brother and sister still live in West Hampton and the rest of my family would have to drive from Florida and Pennsylvania. So after many moths of this stress my mom came up with the best idea. "Why not have your cousin do the wedding for you in rome"? See Marissa's family are old school Italian and my cousin is a cardinal in the church, how could they argue with that! Believe it or not they started to but then once we picked the date my cousin got back to me and sad he could arrange a papal blessing by the pope! Case closed no more trouble.

+ Reply to Thread