• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shigafusa New Old Stock 300mm Kitaeji Takobiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfmacaw

Reaction score
Due to timing I ended up with two of the Takobiki's and only need one so I'm releasing one back so another can appreciate this knife. The blade is older stock and the signature looks slightly different than recent Shigefusa's but that is the only difference. The blade is new and totally unused and in perfect shape. Typical Shigefusa handle with nice chocolaty looking horn. Includes the original Shigefusa blue box. It's very rare to see one of these for sale. Price is $1150 USD which includes paypal fees and insured shipping in the U.S. International buyers will have to pay the difference in U.S. shipping and international.

Please reply by PM and I'll go by date stamps if there are multiple offers.

MLM

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Stunning knife in every aspect. Simply have to wonder what your other Takobiki is, if you let this one go..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back