Best Places to Buy / Order Coffee

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNewMexican

Reaction score
So we've been stuck on New Mexico Pinon Coffee for a couple of years now. Recently I picked up a bag of whole bean Kona from Trader Jose's. Good stuff, but a little pricey.

Where are some good places online with good prices on whole bean?

Appreciate the help!

Any good roasted coffee is gonna run close to $20/lb these days.......you can get into roasting your own and buy beans for about $6-8/lb if you want, you lose about 13-14% by wieght after roasting FYI.
Cheers

For espresso I like the two from Vivace. Still looking for the perfect French press coffee myself.

Stefan

I never had better coffee than the pure Blue Mountain stuff we had in Jamaica. I had no clue before, even joked to my wife how expensive the stuff was at the airport, that they are ripping off the tourists... well, then i saw what that stuff is selling for in the US. Weed might be cheaper, actually...

Trader Joes had a somewhat decent one for $20 a pound for a while, but they stopped selling it

I like Ceremony Roasters out of Annapolis, MD. 5 lbs of espresso beans is ~$72 shipped. I'm also a big fan of Counter Culture, but being limited to buying smaller bags of beans means it gets a bit pricier.

Ordered up some Yirgacheffe and Chiapas......... Thanks for the help everyone.

Remember to factor in shipping costs (offset by any sales tax savings). Peet's offers free shipping if you order enough or have a coffee subscription. Their mailorder coffee is going to be fresher than their coffee purchased in supermarkets. And the online storefront gives you access to limited edition roasts. MMMMmmmmm!

Back