Help me id this knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhoDat

Reaction score
Hey y'all, long time reader, first time posting here. I was gifted a blade by a friend who was trying to replace my 10 year old Yoshikane gyuto. It's got a nice Nashiji finish on it. Kanji is carved, not stamped. If y'all will help me, I can post an image

We'll take a go at it, and I know there is at least one other Saints fan here...

20160427_201716.jpg20160427_201657.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got nothing, but somebody will know

it says right there who makes the blade. just find someone that can read Japanese.

I don't know..the part where he said a home cook could never possibly cook as good as him kind of made him the king of trolls.....or maybe the part where we couldn't possibly afford the "expensive" ingredients lol. It's the 5% that give the rest a bad name.

Try harder. You haven't reached full troll status yet.

I don't know..the part where he said a home cook could never possibly cook as good as him kind of made him the king of trolls.....or maybe the part where we couldn't possibly afford the "expensive" ingredients lol. It's the 5% that give the rest a bad name.

Your taking everything i said out of context.

Back