• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ealy Paring x2 - Rader Nakiri - HHH Production Midway Line

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlapChop

Reaction score
Desperate times call for desperate measures. With a heavy heart I am offering these 4 knives for sale. All of these knives are very lightly used and meticulously maintained. Original edges on all. Prices are Shipped ConUS.

Ealy New style Damascus Parer - $200
Ironwood

Ealy - $110
Ironwood and Blackwood
#17 2013 Mothers day Pre-buy
uc

HHH Midway Line Knife #33- $275
AEB-L with Honduran Rosewood - This picture does not do this knife justice. It's gorgeous and quite the performer.
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/19060-Time-to-order-your-Midway-Line-Knife

uc

Rader Damascus Nakiri - $1700
183mm Nakiri - Single Bevel - Right Handed - Forged Bolster - Curly mango and walnut.
uc

I may be off-base or wrong here, but I think that may be the HHH gyuto production knife(please delete if I am wrong). I only say this because there is a production number stamped on blade and the scales are wood.

It is the production knife. This one is stamped 33 of 100. The link below the description is supposed to be the forum thread discussing these knives. I copied in the wrong thread. I will look for the correct. thread.

pics dont load any other links to the pics

all are gorgeous, if i wasnt so tied up with other orders, id be all over that nakiri

glws

SOLD

Ealy - $110
Ironwood and Blackwood
#17 2013 Mothers day Pre-buy

Hi SlapChop,

Sorry for any inconvenience but are you the original Rader owner?
Do you happen to know the construction material and the height at the heel?
Any chance to get a few better pics of the edge and makers mark?

FWIW - Also sorry to hear that you are needing to do this at this time - Tom

I am the original owner. Waited almost a year for that knife to be constructed. I will double check heel measurement measurements when i get home from work in about an hour, but the height at the heel is 51mm. It is also slightly hollow ground.

The edge has a mirror polish on the top image you can see the text on my shirt. I will post pictures of the edge and Makers Mark in about an hour as well. Michael Rader gets most of his Damascus from David Lisch. I don't know the exact steels used in this knife. It is carbon though.

Thanks SlapChop - much appreciated / when you have the time. Either way beautiful blades and GLWS ...

I am the original owner. Waited almost a year for that knife to be constructed. I will double check heel measurement measurements when i get home from work in about an hour, but the height at the heel is 51mm. It is also slightly hollow ground.

The edge has a mirror polish on the top image you can see the text on my shirt. I will post pictures of the edge and Makers Mark in about an hour as well. Michael Rader gets most of his Damascus from David Lisch. I don't know the exact steels used in this knife. It is carbon though.

Heel is 29 mm. In these pictures you can see the slight coloring from use the carbon is pretty reactive. I clean it immediately after use. The bevel is actually quite shiny you just cant tell at this angle. I wanted to show the coloring. You can also see the micro bevel on the back side to clean up the edge from the deep etching.

uc

uc

A Better shot of the HHH
uc

Direct links for anyone with issues loading pictures.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3aduHt5-MSWaVVQakVRY1RkNlU
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3aduHt5-MSWZl94aDVKc2dxWDA
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3aduHt5-MSWU2VocVBSUzVsZVE

Just in case that Ealy #17 falls through.... I'd be all over it!

I received the Ealy today in the mail. Very quick shipping and the knife arrived safely. Thank you SlapChop!

That Damascus looks like Michael's own, and I think the Dave Lisch stuff is marked as such. I don't remember the alloys he uses, though.

Latest posts

Back