• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 Sun Carter Nakiri White Steel SFGZ with Custom Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy777

Reaction score
Hello,

for sale is a well cared for Murray Carter 6 sun (~18cm) Nakiri in white steel from the SFGZ line. It has a custom handle made by me of box elder and amboyna burl with stainless spacer. It has only been sharpening a few times and is laser thin. There are a few light scuffs on the blade from use and washing, the kind you get after using and washing a knife half a dozen times, no sharpening scratches etc. There are the usual grind and hammer marks that come with the SFGZ line. I tried to get some new pics with my cell phone and they turned out awful with the colors all jacked. They are first three you see. I've added a couple I took right after I made the knife handle to give you a better representation.

I'd like $425 plus $15 shipping and insurance. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
IMG_0955.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0953.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0950.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

old%201.jpg

old%202_1.jpg

Price drop - $410, get it while it's hot!!! :)

After just going to Carter's website (I had no idea his prices had gone through the roof) I realize what a steal this is. It's also longer than most any of the MC nakiris that I've seen (mine was ~160) and these cut as well as any nakiri on the market. Extra bonus for the sweet ass handle.:knife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back