Free Shigefusa Handles

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
I kind of lost a track who wanted what. Could you please send your request to my email?

A handle is free, just pay for the postage.

Thanks,

Marko

Shigefusa only uses D shaped ho wood, but they are pretty nice examples of this style.

Shigefusa only uses D shaped ho wood, but they are pretty nice examples of this style.

I just want to clarify that I already committed to give away some to a few forum members, but except for one, I don't remember who they were.. Sorry, have been in a fog for the last few months)) These folks have the priority. If there are left some left, I will be happy to give it away to whoever wants them.

Marko if you have any extra shig handles I could use some for non profit pay it forward knives , will cover shipping ,
Mert

I think I have most already allocated. If I find some more in the shop, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Marko

If you still have mine (and/or the Carter), I'd like it returned with the knife with the knife since I have a use for it.

If you still have mine (and/or the Carter), I'd like it returned with the knife with the knife since I have a use for it.

Carter was epoxied, so I destroyed it in order to remove it, but Shigefusa was removed intact. Will return with the knives.

I will send you a couple of other handles, along with your Shige one. Shige tang holes are huge and would have to be careful epoxying it on another knife, as you might set it crookedly.

I was down for one to fit a 240 gyuto that was supposed to be sent with a parer i ordered

Sorry, send me your new address and I will mail you one.

I have no more handles left that are not bespoken.

Thanks.

Back