Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chefwear alternative

I always wore cheap suit slacks, nothing breaths better or looks more professional. Durability depends on brand. I converted many cooks to the suit pants and they won't go back. I wear levis now that I'm not on the line but if I have to throw down it's too hot down there.

yeah i just get dress slacks from marshall's and replace when they are beyond re-sewing lol

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    noms - how durable are they? my problem is every pants ive tried tears at the seams from so much bending/continued stress.
    Great durability for stretching and bending. Basically what they are designed for. Good ventilation and comfort as well. I grabbed them at a Nike outlet store. The pair I have are "Nike Dri-fit true preformance"
    These are the closest I can find on the Nike site
    https://www.nike.com/t/tw-flex-mens-golf-pants-RRT9jj7Z

that's really expensive. i normally get mine off the rack for $25 lol. but you sold me @ dri-fit so ill give them a try. how is the fit? i got thick legs so always gotta get larger waist than necessary in order for the leg part to not be tight.

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    that's really expensive. i normally get mine off the rack for $25 lol. but you sold me @ dri-fit so ill give them a try. how is the fit? i got thick legs so always gotta get larger waist than necessary in order for the leg part to not be tight.
    Well I might look around of you've got a Nike outlet store near you. I think I got mine for about 30 bucks. They seem to fit true to size in length and waist. An athletic fit for sure, so you might have to go up a size

Administrator
    Fla is where old folks go to lose the snow. We have outlet malls on every corner.
    Older and wider..

But I can't stannnnnnndddd malls, ugh

Use Duluth for yard work & landscaping. A lot of bending, kneeling, hoes, pickaxe, Eco 2 stroke gas trimmer. Honda mower.