Another Hello from Red Sox Nation

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Very happy to find this forum in my research for better quality kitchen knives.

I'm a corporate chef based out of Boston with the good fortune to have Italian, modern French and Latin inspired restaurants to play with. We try and let the ingredients speak for themselves with our presentations mostly relying on accurate and consistent knife skills.

Saltwater fishing is also one of my passions, to the point that I build my own rods, lures and tie flies. I'm on a relentless search for a better tool with a unique look. Recently I was looking to replace some of my cutlery and after having my own custom fishing equipment, I decided to look for custom knives, something a little more personal.

So hopefully someday I'll be able contribute, but until then any help and guidance will be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Luis

welcome from another new englander, you will find it quite interesting here

great career and hobby you got there, looking forward to the sharing of your knowledge also

You sound a lot like me. You find a hobby with expensive accessories then obsess on collecting and mastering them all!!!!!

go pats!
(Im a NY Mets fan) :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back