Great News from Costco!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpikeC

Founding Member
Reaction score
I just saw this in the Costco email, it is the greatest meat opportunity in mass marketing!:

Chef, Culinary Rock Star, New York Times Best Selling cookbook author, Food Network star (Diners Drive Ins & Dives, Guys Big Bite) and restaurateur (Johnny Garlics, Tex Wasabis), Guy Fieri, brings you his new line of ready-to-cook meats, Guy Fieris Flavortown Foods, so that you can cook like a chef for yourself, your family and friends. Big, bold, 'off-tha-hook' flavors on only the most choice cuts of beef, chicken and pork make cookin up a real deal meal as easy as it gets, any time, any place.

His target market:

41570_2226778689_1837_n.jpg

:lol2::lol2::lol2: "off-tha-hook"
Is this leading up to his next series, Douchebags, Dipshits & Dickheads?

Don't say that too loudly, someone might hear you and go "hey, that's a great idea!"

I'm not sure whether I'm more put off by the use of "culinary rock star" or "off-tha-hook." Blergh.

:haha4:

OMFG, I just peed a little. lol.

:notworthy:

I bet if the food network wrote you a check with enough zero's on it you would bleach your hair,grow silly facial hair,put on an ugly ass shirt with some chains,and act like a d-bag.I know I would.

Only thing is that bozo came that way!

Hell...i am glad somebody finally gave us "ready to cook" meats.....Who would have thought....

Unfortunately, the ********* is local here. Ate in one of his restaurants once - NOT not going back....

James

Here in So Cal they've had the Tri tip for awhile....it's pretty good, and it's Tri-Tip
I like Guy, and I like triple D....highlighting local places you actually have a shot at eating real food at (vs. some place that has a 3 year wait for a serving of foam...?). I'm not a huge fan of his cooking show, but I'm not a big fan of any food network cooking shows....I liked the older PBS cooking shows - where they cooked.

I'm not a fan of his, but I'm glad mikemac is honest. I like many FN guys. Most of the were just cooks who got an opportunity to own multiple houses, and travel the world all for our entertainment. Lucky SOBs....

I bet if the food network wrote you a check with enough zero's on it you would bleach your hair,grow silly facial hair,put on an ugly ass shirt with some chains,and act like a d-bag.I know I would.

Yes but for how long?

Back