• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

making some room

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramenlegend

Reaction score
making some room, got quite a few knives hanging around. I won't be able to ship any of these knives until, saturday (work schedule).

first up is a Mert Tansui gyuto. 258mm, and 57mm tall. A little too much knife for me. AEBL, one of his early knives. D shaped handled, sheep horn ferule. Some light scuffs and such, has been sharpened some but still thin behind the edge. 275$ shipped in conus.

Next is a KU shigefusa 165 santoku, brand new in the box, not much info needed. 220$ shipped conus.

next is a JNS toshihirosaku 240mm kasumi gyuto. Its not quite a shig, but very nice for the price. Lightly used, never sharpened. 220$ shipped conus. more info here http://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/toshihirosaku-kasumi-gyuto-240mm/

finally for trade, hattori KD 135 petty. I'm not in a rush to get rid of it, but it has been a display piece since I bought it. Maybe someone has something interesting they would like to trade for it. Interested in custom makers, I use a suji all day ,so I'm always interested in some nice sujis, I'm open minded. Also willing to put some cash on top if needed.

Oh, killing me that the Tansu is stainless...:curse:

Nice deal!

Ive never seen a kd for sale or trade. Pretty cool stuff right there.

i would love to get my hands on a kd. If you were to sell it, what would you want for it?

The day I decide to sleep in, a shig Santoku pops up. Ugh. I've been looking to pick that one up.

I have the KD's twin brother, and it is the Greatest. Knife. EVER. when it comes to putting up tomatoes. GLWT.

Bring that KD with you when you head to SF this weekend =)

I know I have something you might be interested in...

Price drop on toshihirosaku, 210$. I would love to get these all shipped out this saturday.

Haha currently nothing, but it has been traded for future work, fingers crossed :tease:

Haha currently nothing, but it has been traded for future work, fingers crossed :tease:

A little sad I didn't get to see the blade today =(

Though had a blast, and you should stop by more often =)

Back