Knives for sale.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDalman

Unsupportive Member
Reaction score
I'm at the fair/show up in Lycksele so I'll add the details and specs tomorrow, but these are available. Everything but the cleaver.

I'm going to start offering a dual pricing to give outside eu price without vat.

To buy send me a email to [email protected] and include your postal adress so I have everything for the invoice, I will be able to do the invoicing from tomorrow and forward.

The 360 suji is 9000/ 7200 sek.
The others are priced as on my note in the picture.
DSC_2252.jpgDSC_2251.jpgDSC_2250.jpgDSC_2249.jpgDSC_2248.jpgDSC_2247.jpgDSC_2246.jpgDSC_2243.jpg

For those not familiar with swedish monies; ex vat price for a 240 is ~454 usd.

The row with k-tip are carbon steel, uhb20c at ~63 hrc. The others are aeb-l at 63 as usual.

Any translation on the middle section I presume that means, large hunting,small hunting and than who knows. Maybe some sort of sharpening or maybe saya add on? P.S. some of those shapes are intense.

Any translation on the middle section I presume that means, large hunting,small hunting and than who knows. Maybe some sort of sharpening or maybe saya add on? P.S. some of those shapes are intense.

Yes that's correct :) also selling some "scrapdashi", no sheath for them though.

I'm just curious Rob, did you have to register for VAT or was it by choice?

I ask because I don't think I've ever been charged VAT by a European based maker.

I'm just curious Rob, did you have to register for VAT or was it by choice?

I ask because I don't think I've ever been charged VAT by a European based maker.

I have been registered and paying vat since I started selling knives. I've just "taken the hit" previously to not confuse with it, but now that I need to charge these prices I think it's better to split like reality is :/

I have been registered and paying vat since I started selling knives. I've just "taken the hit" previously to not confuse with it, but now that I need to charge these prices I think it's better to split like reality is :/

Oh, I didn't realise you'd been doing that, yes this is much fairer.

I only asked because in England we don't need to register until a certain threshold is reached, so here it's practically unheard of to register at the beginning.

It's pretty strict over here in sweden, but I bet there's alot flying under the radar as well of course. I don't want to risk anything like that :)

Hey Rob, would it be possible to label stuff on the photo's? I don't know about anyone else but I'm having a hard time figuring out what is what....

Like a simply MSPaint, write the names in and prices or just number them and make a key would be super helpful.

I want to potentially buy something but honestly can't tell what is what and what the exact price is...

Shame the cleaver is not available. :(

But I agree that the inventory and prices could be done much more clearly.

Yes I'm listing everything properly tomorrow. I just wanted to make them available online while at the fair so if anyone had been looking at something specific they could make sure to get it.

Shame the cleaver is not available. :(

But I agree that the inventory and prices could be done much more clearly.

Haha I believe it's about 15 people that have tried buying it now. I'll get to making more asap.

Haha I believe it's about 15 people that have tried buying it now. I'll get to making more asap.
I'm sure someone will get to buy it soon enough, once it's been tried out once or twice.

I'm a little surprised that people would be willing to overlook the bevel funk, but maybe that's just me being picky.

Well I'm definitely interested in the ninja shape stuff or a gyuto.....just need to wait for labeling to know what is what/pricing

Ok here are some knives and ninja shape stuff, hopefully better listed. Should I add videos on IG? Easy to do just a 10 sek turnaround on each, maybe on request.

The dashis are 100 sek each, but I won't go through invoicing and shipping for one of those, so they're reserved for to buy alongside another purchase. Great general purpose sharpenable cutter, instead of disposable blades. I use one alot in the shop.

I can't seem to upload the pics, I'll post on the other fora, and get back with a link :/

Suji is spoken for now. The carbon blades are left, and of the aeb-l 2 240s and the slicers/fillet.

The etched petties and probably one more, is gone.

Latest posts

Back