Custom orders.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDalman

Unsupportive Member
Reaction score
I'm going to "gently" open up for it again.

How to:
Send me a pm or email to [email protected] and detail what you want, I'll get back with a rough time estimate and price. Consider things like handle materials, preferred handle size and balance point. For custom blade profile, I will probably ask for a printable correctly scaled file.

The more you leave up to me, the better price I will offer you. Because of the time they take, western handles and sayas will be a little pricier. Same goes for metal spacers in a handle, which is also something I have a bit of dislike for :)

I'm going to try to keep things "straight" and charge reasonably for the work. Payment is due when knife is shown and ready for delievery.

I used to be a little to generous and I felt like communications sometimes got a bit excessive, but I DO enjoy custom projects :)

Also, I'm open to most things, want just a blade made or semimade? Don't hesitate to ask.

I'm going to try and get all new order questions sorted and answer them once per week. So I much much prefer all new orders/inquirys per email; [email protected]

Thanks

:knight::knight: Remind me we need to chat about my order. Thinking false edge on the kogatana muhahahaha

P.S. Robin is amazing to work with, of all the customs and knife dealers I've used, he is by far the best at communication and trust me I can be demanding.

:knight::knight: Remind me we need to chat about my order. Thinking false edge on the kogatana muhahahaha

P.S. Robin is amazing to work with, of all the customs and knife dealers I've used, he is by far the best at communication and trust me I can be demanding.

alterwisser
very knoife

Out of all people I have ever dealt with, YOU are the best :biggrin::bigeek::O

I need to pause the orders for a bit. So it will be Not taking new custom orders a while. I will work to catch up, but intend to put a small portion of work towards to webstore as well.

Bumping this a little. I still don't take custom orders. It seems this approach works best for me still/currently. Thanks and sorry to those that are disappointed.

I just updated the store info as well as instagram profile to closed books. I have customs booked 12 months ahead so will open then or when I'm almost caught up. Thanks.

Just a small update. I think my sub will be gone soon as I wont renew. I'm really happy to have the oil quench heat treatment dialed in for uhb20c. And look to waterjet a load of blades in this, and also some yo-models with micarta as a hopefully good price working thing. considering completing all custom orders for the year and then just do batches for the webstore.

Back