Quantcast
what are you drinking tonight? - Page 180
Page 180 of 280 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2795

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

the whole foods down here in naples has a bar you can belly up to and open anything they have in the store with no corkage fee. its pretty awesome. i had a brooklyn black chocolate stout. sooooo good!

De Stuise Black Albert

Im drinking Mountain Dew Code red

BUT im heading to the fridge for a Dead Guy Ale from Rogue

P.S. Have you tried Jose Cuervo (Reserva de la Familia)? Its supposed to be very good... Ive been trying to get my hands on a bottle of Casa Noble with no success...

That Brooklyn Chocolate stout sounds good! I like those

Thai Iced Coffee, then a Heineken - wish I had some Dead Guy Ale left...

Stefan

I know... Dead Guy Ale Rocks! Ive come to like a lot of Rogues stuff.. Initially tried it as an experiment and now it a staple... have you tried Arrogant Bastard Ale? its also very good...

Its good being a beer drinker these days!

This is mighty tasty stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

1/2 dozen meds 2x a day with lots of water. Take with meals but no alcoholic beverages.

Coffee for me. I'm going off alcohol for a while. Kinda funny as I brew beer for a living, lol. Only taste tests for me, very small samples for a while.
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Denner 2012 Rose.

It is really tasty, and it just came via UPS today. Wine delivered to your door is so nice.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Pursuit of Hoppiness, nice IPA made in Idaho. Unlike a lot of the "hophead" beers produced today there is an attempt to focus on hop flavor/aroma with less of the bitterness, to balance out the malt/hop a bit better. They did a nice job, all considered.

I'm sure after 3-4 of these I'll have more to say on the matter...but it will probably be unintelligible.

And yes, K...wine delivered to the house is awesome! I wish I could get more of it in Arkansas...very few will ship here though (local wineries have done some successful lobbying of the legislature I'm afraid).
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.