Quantcast
what are you drinking tonight? - Page 183
+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 276 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2758

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

We brewed a 8.9% smoked porter for ourselves, so we stop drinking the salable beer, so its that tonight. Then I have a few aged (3 year) rouge yellow snows in the fridge for the snow storm tomorrow if we close early
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Had Pliny The Elder last night and split a can of Oskar Blues Ten Fidy Imperial stout with the other half today.

That's a great stout. I still have a soft spot for Dales Pale Ale too. Have you tried the Deviant Dales? 9 something of dale goodness
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Nah haven't had either yet but I almost picked up Dales pale today! Instead I couldn't pass up another bottle of Sucaba and the Saison De Lente. Also picked up Alesmith Decadence while I was at it. I'll be sure to grab the Pale next trip and I'll keep a look out for the Deviant, thanks for the heads up!

The Alesmith is great. Had one Saturday. If you like Sierra's pale, you will definitely like the Dales. It's better IMO, its got a tad more bite, with a real nice finish. I your ever in the hanover PA area, I always have a six or so of Devient Dales. And we could hit my brewery. After seeing your beer tastes, I'm sure you would like mine. Just did a wild yeast dunkle. It's so funky, it yummy

Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Engorged Member
    24 yr old the Ballantine sherry cask aged....smooth.
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

@pete, love me some buffalo trace. Good choice

I just love the page count every time I see this thread. I don't think we are in danger of anyone reading the whole thing through anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmadams13 View Post
    The Alesmith is great. Had one Saturday. If you like Sierra's pale, you will definitely like the Dales. It's better IMO, its got a tad more bite, with a real nice finish. I your ever in the hanover PA area, I always have a six or so of Devient Dales. And we could hit my brewery. After seeing your beer tastes, I'm sure you would like mine. Just did a wild yeast dunkle. It's so funky, it yummy
    Nice, thanks for the invite and a bretta dunkel sounds delicious!

+ Reply to Thread